Aerial view of the Memorial Campus, circa 1957
In this aerial view, all construction has been completed save for the Cafeteria and All Purpose Building.
The Falcon, October 1957
As with the move to the Richmond Campus, classes started at Memorial before construction was complete.
Kinkaid School Drive after completing the new Memorial Campus.
Until the San Felipe extension was completed in the 1970s, students and families could only reach campus by taking the new Kinkaid School Drive.
Entrance to the Memorial Campus, circa 1957
Construction finished on the new Memorial Campus, 1957
Class of 1958
The Class of 1958 was the first class to graduate at the new Memorial Campus.
Announceing . . . The Kinkaid School Endowment Fund Trust, circa 1958
One year after moving to the new Memorial Campus, the Endowment Fund Trust was started.
Scroll of Appreciation, circa 1958
The Endowment Fund Trust was created thanks to generous donations from members of the Kinkaid Community as well as foundations and charitable groups in the Houston area.
The Road to Piney Point -- Excerpt, 1994
The Kinkaid School has been a valuable member of the City of Piney Point Village community since it opened in 1957.