Browse Exhibits (1 total)

Making Memories on Memorial

kinkaid_house.jpg

The Memorial Campus is The Kinkaid School's third location. Originally opened in Mrs. Margaret Kinkaid's home on San Jacinto Ave, the school moved first to Richmond Ave in 1924 then to its current home in 1957. With each move, The Kinkaid School has grown and evolved, looking to serve both its current students and the students of the future.