Browse Items (27 total)

The Falcon 1957 Dec.pdf
Issue of The Falcon, December 1957, featuring articles on the dedication and other events relating to the completion of construction on the new Kinkaid School Memorial Campus

Road to Piney Point.pdf
Excerpt from a narrative history of the City of Piney Point Village

River Oak Times_19571213.pdf
Issue of River Oaks Times, December 13, 1957, which includes a profile of the new Kinkaid School Memorial Campus

New Campus Dedication 19571208.pdf
Dedication of the new Memorial Campus.

Invocation by Bishop A. Frank Smith, Methodist;

Introductions by Mr. Daffan Gilmer, President of the Board of Trustees;

Acknowledgement by Mr. W. Stewart Boyle, Chairman of the Building Fund…

Kinkaid School Drive after completing the new Memorial Campus. Perspective is looking towards the Kinkaid School

Art gallery in the lobby of the Blaffer Auditorium

Entrance to the Memorial Campus

Photograph of the completed construction at the new Memorial Campus

Photograph of the Class of 1958 with Headmaster John Cooper. This class was the first to graduate at the new Memorial Campus.

A Scroll of Appreciation issued by the Board of Trustees to The Fondren Foundation in the Kinkaid Community who donated funds to help build the new Kinkaid School campus, support the school, and establish the new Kinkaid Endowment Fund.

The Falcon 1957 Oct.pdf
Issue of "The Falcon", October 1957, addressing the completed move to the new Kinkaid School Memorial Campus and the ongoing construction

The Falcon 1956 Oct.pdf
Issue of "The Falcon", October 1956, detailing recent updates to the construction of the new Kinkaid School campus

Preliminary sketch of the new Memorial Campus

Preliminary sketch of the elementary school wing of the cafeteria and all-purpose room

Ongoing construction on the Memorial Campus

Building the Memorial Campus in the snow

Clearing Land for the Memorial Campus at the future School Entrance

Clearing land for the construction of the new Memorial Campus

Architectural drawing of the planned Cafeteria and Lower School All Purpose Room

Aerial view of the Memorial Campus. The photo was after the start of the 1957-1958 campus while final construction was underway
Output Formats

atom, dcmes-xml, json, omeka-json, omeka-xml, rss2